Get all updates directly to your mailbox
Velox develops and manufactures industrial-grade direct-to shape digital decoration solutions for the rigid container industry. Its proprietary technology, based on uniquely formulated inks and dedicated deposition architecture, introduces an entirely new approach to digital printing that is poised to disrupt the packaging decoration market. Velox’s commercial solutions include industrial-grade digital decorators for mass production of tubes, aerosol cans and beverage cans. They deliver superior decoration quality and capabilities that outstrip the benefits of analog printing solutions, while allowing a more efficient and flexible production process, a low total cost of ownership (TCO), and outstanding sustainability. Velox is powered by an expert team with uniquely wide-ranging experience in digital printing, led by veteran executives with proven success in driving company growth.
· Provides on-site technical support to the customer.
· Be a focal point for the communication to and from the customer
· Trains machine operators and maintenance staff
· Implements machine upgrades and FCOs (Field Change Order)
· Supports the customer for on-going production and samples preparation.
· Opens service calls and send reports on machine performance.
· Maintain machine’s on-site spare parts stock.
· Be available for travel per need, Supports other Velox’s customers’ sites upon request.
· Reports to Velox customer Services & Solutions VP.
· Standard customer work hours during the week.
· Support Working in Shifts based on customer Schedule.
· In some cases, working hours and days might vary based on the customer & Velox needs.
· Support Customer during Overtime Working hours per need
· Travel to support other Velox customer sites in Canada or other customer locations around the world may be required per need during the ongoing Engineer relocation assignment.
· Travel for Knowledge enhancement or other relevant assignments to Israela Velox Head Quarters or Other Locations may be required per need.
· Experience of product support in the digital printing, Semi-Conductor, FPD or other relevant capital EQ industry - advantage
· B.Sc. in Engineering, practical engineer, or relevant technical studies - Must
· Proven “Technical Hands On” Machine servicing Experience at customer sites - Must
· End to end, high technical capabilities, and strong troubleshooting skills
· Self-learning capabilities, with ability to work in a team and alone under pressure.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, well organized and trustworthy
· Working in a “Mullti Cultural” company – Advantage
· Valid Visa to the USA