Get all updates directly to your mailbox
Velox develops and manufactures industrial-grade direct-to shape digital decoration solutions for the rigid container industry. Its proprietary technology, based on uniquely formulated inks and dedicated deposition architecture, introduces an entirely new approach to digital printing that is poised to disrupt the packaging decoration market. Velox’s commercial solutions include industrial-grade digital decorators for mass production of tubes, aerosol cans and beverage cans. They deliver superior decoration quality and capabilities that outstrip the benefits of analog printing solutions, while allowing a more efficient and flexible production process, a low total cost of ownership (TCO), and outstanding sustainability. Velox is powered by an expert team with uniquely wide-ranging experience in digital printing, led by veteran executives with proven success in driving company growth.
Velox is seeking a Factory Manager for the Operation team in a multidisciplinary environment. In this position, you will be responsible to lead and execute the Plant plans by managing all production and technical activities for the total production array.
Responsible to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), process continual improvement, and troubleshooting issues in concert with, safety, quality, planning, and supply chain aspects
· Management of labor planning and capacity requirements.
· Execute OPS vision and mission.
· Maintain constructive communication with cross-functional teams including production, quality, supply chain, and sourcing.
· Foster good communication and teamwork within the plant environment to meet and execute.
· Ensure procedures are met in order to ensure efficient and effective workflow.
· Lead OPEX processes such as 5S, Lean manufacturing
· Provide input into production forecasting
· Mentor, coach and provide ongoing feedback to production teams and teams leaders.
· Active participant in the Orgs OPS team.
· Ensures a robust integration and change management process is in place to lead the team
· Mechanical or Electrical Practical Engineer
· At least 5 years of managerial experience in capital equipment production facility.
· Experienced in mechanical assemblies and integration of multi-disciplinary equipment.
· Good technical writing and verbal communication skills required.
· English read and write.
· Computer skills: proficient in MS Office mandatory. ERP and PLM are an advantage.
· 5 years’ experience in a lean manufacturing environment.
· Self-motivated and goal orientated.
· Assertive, independent, and good communication skills.
· Reports to VP Operation