Velox develops and manufactures industrial-grade direct-to shape digital decoration solutions for the rigid container industry. An entirely new approach to digital printing – based on uniquely formulated inks and dedicated deposition architecture – our proprietary DTS-Inkjet technology is poised to disrupt the packaging decoration market, delivering superior decoration quality and capabilities that outstrip the benefits of analog printing solutions, while allowing a more efficient and flexible production process and a low total cost of ownership (TCO). Founded in 2012 with the backing of visionary investors, Velox is now experiencing exceptional growth with new customers and a strong pipeline. We’re always on the lookout for extraordinary talent, to innovate new technologies and join us as we trail-blaze into digital printing’s future.
Velox is seeking a System Integration Engineer for the R&D team in a multidisciplinary environment. In this position you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Delivering solutions to issues found in the machine in R&D & field environments
- Lead integration of complex multidisciplinary systems E2E.
- Define and customize technologies to address system requirements
- Take part in the development & Testing of multi-disciplinary systems (mechanics, pneumatic, electrical, electronic, control, software, chemistry, etc.)
- Define and perform tests (DOE) on jigs and a on a full-scale system.
- Analyze data gathered in a test into an organized detailed report.
- Derive conclusions to be implemented in the field/on the machine
- Work in collaboration with all R&D matrix eng. (Electrical, SW, Ctrl., Mechanical…) & Module owners.
- Draw required information, Data, and knowledge from the field via the customer service group.
- Ability to understand & build multidisciplinary systems.
- Characterize a problem and solve it.
- Ability to see and understand a complex system
- Practical knowledge of sub-system, structures and mode of operation including the SW interface, logics and the relevant electronic schemas.
- Disassemble or assemble and calibrate any sub-system or any system function related parts.
- Set jigs, sub system. including planning and execution of the setup.
Characteristics & Background
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiar with motion technologies and components
- Familiar with ink delivery systems - an advantage
- Experience with digital printing machines - an advantage
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative
- Team player with Excellent communication skills
- High learning and development ability, wide systemic vision, ability to work Independently