Get all updates directly to your mailbox
Velox, state-of-the-art leading company, developer of the world’s only mass production direct-to-shape digital decoration solutions, is seeking for an Installation Engineer for its ongoing worldwide machine installations.
Customer site locations – Europa, USA, Canada, Israel
· Implements machine upgrades and FCOs (Field Change Order) per need
· Opens service calls and send reports during the Installation period.
· Communicate faults and shortages of parts for the equipment installation.
· Be available for travel per need, supports other Velox’s customers’ sites upon request.
· Do all that is needed to Maintain and Keep the planed Installation Schedule
· Respectfully and professionally Represents Velox when needed In front of customers
· Reports to Velox Installation Team Leader.
· Proven related Experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Service work – Must
· Studies of Engineering, Practical Engineer, or relevant technical background - Must
· Proven “Technical Hands On” Machine or Other Equipment’s servicing Experience - Must
· End to end, high technical capabilities with strong troubleshooting skills.
· Knowledge and understanding in reading technical documentation and working according to it
· Self-learning capabilities, with ability to work independently and under pressure.
· Working in a “Mullti Cultural” company – Advantage
· Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skills
· Ability to work abroad in long Bushiness Trips on travel base for at least ~75% of the time
· Valid Visa or Passport for entering the United States of America (USA)
· Responsible, Hard-Working, Well Organized, ability to follow working process and procedure’s
· Work in a team, being a great team member to work with
· Long term commitment for staying with Velox Installation team